- Two male-dominated environments: a comparison
- Why didn't I become a computer scientist?
- "Why do so few girls become programmers" -- some interesting things women have said about it
- "Why do so few girls become programmers" -- why I'm frustrated by the debate, or, "trying to defeat gender stereotypes through gender stereotypes"
- Self-evaluation -- what sort of teenager would want to be like me anyway? Standing up for the strange.
- Why I think programming can produce better humanities candidates.
- Why kids should want to program -- or the social eptitude of Zuckerberg
I'm trying to approach the things I want to blog about (e.g. think about to a certain level) in the same way I would approach writing a program at work, i.e. by making a plan of the the different parts and then doing those separately.