Monday 10 January 2011

Rap: I'm a bit lost

My resolution to find out more about rap is not going well because I don't really know where to start, but here is Sean Diddy Puff Daddy Coombs' next track which I quite like, though the way he says "hi-igh" in the first few lines does epitomise the thing I like least about rap because it swoops vaguely like the tuneless singing in my grandparents' URC church.

One of the Bootie best mash-ups of 2010 is LL Cool J over Come On Eileen, but I guess this isn't really one for the rap purists.  These are great mash-ups (mashes-up?) and they make me smile.  You can listen to a continuous mix of them all via soundcloud, which I've tried to embed below, or download them individually from the proper Bootie site here.
Best Of Bootie 2010 by bootie

No comments:

Post a Comment