1. I saw this at Spitalfields in one of the dingy warehousey bits by the market where it stinks of piss.
They're spray-painted concrete blocks, the sort that get used as impromptu bollards. I think they're quite good.
2. Think it would be nice to encourage thoughtful long-form journalism? There's something that looks good on Kickstarter. It's already funded. I hope they can make it work. Go responsible media!
3. This blog account of a trip to CERN makes it sound amazing.
4. Crazy philosopher Slavok Žižek has a great accent. Here he is talking about (what else) The Wire. I haven't listened to the whole thing but people who have say it's very interesting.
5. My ipod on shuffle just came up with this excellent Pet Shop Boys song:
I want a positive role model!