Thursday 1 March 2012

A few small things

1. I saw this at Spitalfields in one of the dingy warehousey bits by the market where it stinks of piss.














They're spray-painted concrete blocks, the sort that get used as impromptu bollards.  I think they're quite good.














2. Think it would be nice to encourage thoughtful long-form journalism?  There's something that looks good on Kickstarter.  It's already funded.  I hope they can make it work.  Go responsible media!

3. This blog account of a trip to CERN makes it sound amazing.

4.  Crazy philosopher Slavok Žižek has a great accent.  Here he is talking about (what else) The Wire.  I haven't listened to the whole thing but people who have say it's very interesting.

5. My ipod on shuffle just came up with this excellent Pet Shop Boys song:

I want a positive role model!

No comments:

Post a Comment