Friday 15 July 2011

A few small things

I do so love xkcd. Today's is just brilliant.

All three winners of the inaugural Google Science Fair were girls.

It's just an Onion headline, alas: Vatican Reverses Stance On Gay Marriage After Meeting Tony And Craig

The other day I got an e-mail with quite a good subject line:
I made a popstars circle and I suppose they both automatically add whoever adds them.

What are the kids up to these days? Goodness knows. But these kids made this song which I quite like:

To be honest, I'm not really that bothered about what the kids are up to. I am sufficiently middle-aged now that not only do I always take slippers with me when I stay away overnight, but I no longer believe that the kids are likely to be up to anything particularly interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment