Tuesday 14 June 2011

Brief news

1. I tasted all the beers at the Ashill Beer Festival except for those which had sold out by the time I got to them, fifteen out of the possible nineteen.  My favourite was Forge Brewery's Litehouse.  Now I am all beer-festivalled out.

2. I'm not in a position to get a dog but if I were I would ask for one from a litter of Labrador-Poodle crosses being born today in North Devon.  The breeder's blog has a link to a webcam.  She leaves the webcam up all through the puppies' youths and it's pretty addictive.

3. 3D printers now seem to be where laser printers were when I was a teenager, e.g. expensive for an individual but within reach of a small business or a serious hobbyist.  I really want one, but not for any good reason.  Just because it would be cool!  In the meantime there are services which will print things for you from your designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment